The Wow Bar Redux
You may not have a special occasion to attend right now, or a trip to New York coming up, but we know that good hair can change your mood, your day, your confidence, and so we continue to dedicate ourselves to helping you look and feel utterly and unabashedly gorgeous as often and completely as possible. To do this during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have re-set our salon operations and personal care protocols to assure the highest degree of precaution for your health and safety. Here is our plan for how we can do this, together!
What we will do…Salon practices
- Our entire Salon will be:
- Cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected using enhanced protocols including hospital grade disinfectant.
- Styling stations and shampoo bowls will be sanitized and cleaned before and after every client, as well as all tools, products, chairs, and counters.
- Our Team will be:
- Screened for health each day, including temperature taken.
- Greeting you without hugs or handshakes.
- Wearing masks (and shields as appropriate).
- Washing their hands before and after each service.
- Services will be:
- Provided by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Physical and social distancing will be observed.
- Limitation of 50% capacity
- No waiting in the reception area
- All workspaces are more than 6 feet apart
- Acrylic panels between blow dry stations
- Acrylic panels at front desk
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the salon
- No refreshments will be served
- Do not bring food and drinks with you
What you will do…Client protocols
- When you come for your appointment:
- You must be wearing a mask that covers your mouth and nose. It should be one with ear loops.
- If you forget your mask, we will have one available for purchase for $1.
- Please come alone. No one without an appointment is allowed to enter.
- Please do not come if you have:
- A cough, fever, chills, muscle pains, loss of taste or smell, or any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Tested positive or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive. Wait 14 days.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- Notify us when you have arrived.
- Wait in your car (or on our patio at our France Ave location)
- We will notify you when it is your turn to enter the salon.
- We will conduct a Health Screening before you will be allowed admission to salon.
- Including taking your temperature by non-contact digital forehead thermometer
- If you have a temperature of 99 or over, your appointment will be cancelled at no charge and you should return on another day.
- Once you are admitted, you will be directed to our hand sanitizing station to clean your hands before we begin your service.
- Please let us know before you arrive if you have a health disability or concerns about your ability to comply with any of the requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Checking out will be a touchless transaction.
- Must use credit card — no cash or checks.
- We will provide Venmo addresses for you to tip your stylist.
- Plan to leave the salon when you are through with your service, so we may begin sanitizing the areas where you were and get ready for our next guest. It will take us 15 minutes between appointments to do this.
- Likewise, please arrive on time so we can provide every step of our service that makes the Wow Experience so special. We will need to abide by a strict timeline so we can accommodate everyone and keep up with our stringent sanitizing procedures.
Thank you for your compliance with our Wow Bar Redux plan. We pledge to our very best to provide you with a safe and healthy environment while providing you with the Wow Experience that we all love!